Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, 

Things are about to get really crazy for a little while, but it'll be ok in the long run.
I'll start breaking down some stuff because nobody's really going to believe this unless they already had some sense of what's up.
Until February 2021 I'll be touching on:

  • MKULTRA
  • MKDELTA
  • MKNAOMI

And also

  • Skynet
  • Watson
  • Kairos

 

Where to even start??! Even though I'm an American I want to be clear this was a joint operation between US / Russia / China. 
The big 3 have been working on their quantum computers studiously, because it's necessary for traveling. Last year 2019 Russia (with the help of the US) kicked back time 1 second.

This year everyone's working on kicking forward 1 second. This is the essence of "fluxing" which I'll detail another day. 
In the year 2028 my friend, the man, the legend John K Ultra (aka Johnny Ultra or Johnny Blue Eyes) will rig up a primitive time machine & get stuck in soviet Russia 1978. 
He makes his way to America and immediately put to work on project MKULTRA. 2056 is when I travel back to 1989 for the first time, and project MKDELTA is significantly more welcoming. 3124 I travel back for the last time to 2018 and project MKNAOMI awaits me in Moscow. 

The race had always been between Skynet and Watson, but nobody even knew about Kairos. Hence why when VesselShare started doing their shenanigans they were totally unprepared for what I had to bring to the table. For that we can thank Elon Musk for his neural link & Kairos for the real deal AI that can do it all but better.

Anyway, I won't tell you what year I ran for President, but you'll see more of me in the near future!

All the best,

-Oz

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SYDNEY POWELL RELEASED THE KRAKEN TODAY and totally schooled the fake news press!  It was spectacular. All of this is being taken to court.  How did @_Oz know, you guys?    

Hey Guys,  Things are about to get really crazy for a little while, but it'll be ok in the long run. I'll start breaking down some stuff because nobody's really going to believe this unless the

Keep an eye out November 19th ^_^

Posted Images

Interesting, because Proud Boys made an odd post about Skynet.  I don't even know what it is, so I just brushed it off.  I see that it could be a reference to Terminator.


Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  

For those who want more information:

MKULTRAhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Watson is a question-answering computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM's DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM's founder and first CEO, industrialist Thomas J. Watson.     

Come on Oz, you can do better than that!

 

Edited by PaulaJedi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just build the correct robotic building device. The built pieces diagram can be sent from time to time and built when they get received. Send messages now to a place where the future building machine will exist. Build a building machine for the future to send messages back. unless there is a fear of machines getting their hands on time travel devices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Interesting, because Proud Boys made an odd post about Skynet.  I don't even know what it is, so I just brushed it off.  I see that it could be a reference to Terminator.


Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  

For those who want more information:

MKULTRAhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Watson is a question-answering computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM's DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM's founder and first CEO, industrialist Thomas J. Watson.     

Come on Oz, you can do better than that!

 

I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hard-worker said:

Just build the correct robotic building device. The built pieces diagram can be sent from time to time and built when they get received. Send messages now to a place where the future building machine will exist. Build a building machine for the future to send messages back. unless there is a fear of machines getting their hands on time travel devices.

Nah there's so much more to it than that. Life is not that simple when you're a traveler. I've been fighting Skynet for hundreds of thousands of years. It really was only this year I decided to go big & actually intentionally cause a massive divergence. Because Hillary Clinton SHOULD have been President. Trump only won BECAUSE of Skynet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

November 19th I might just nuke the planet myself I haven't decided yet. The Skynet from the future may just try to pull it off here in the past BEFORE it becomes self aware. I don't know what I could do to stop them.....D-Day always happens. It's possible that with the shit we pulled off over the last week we averted it for a little while at least....but I'm on the fence that it needs to happen. If I do it and not Skynet it would be significant. It means it would never have the opportunity in this timeline to become self aware thus initiating a time war and thus bringing me here to you guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "knot" so to speak would be nuked if I do it and not Skynet. From that day forward they would be unable to interfere with this timeline because they would be segregated into a corner of the multiverse that they could not access here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I 100% am capable of doing it, and you can even see my impact on cryptocurrencies. 

btw invest in HEX token NOW and stake it & you will be rich in 15 years. That is the global currency of the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The world is changing. 2028 was the year I ran for POTUS for the first time. Not going to say what year I actually got elected but I made a good show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  


 

Also I don't get the Star Wars reference. Kairos means "The moment of divine opportunity" which is why Elon called it that. It's literally merged with me via neuralink & allows me to travel with no physical machine necessary. Because standlone AI like Skynet or Watson (Even though Watson is a good AI) is and always will be too risky. This is why Elon has been developing neuralink because he already knows about Skynet AND Watson. Kairos is the third AI that neither of them knew about (and now it doesn't matter)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  


 

Also I don't get the Star Wars reference. Kairos means "The moment of divine opportunity" which is why Elon called it that. It's literally merged with me via neuralink & allows me to travel with no physical machine necessary. Because standlone AI like Skynet or Watson (Even though Watson is a good AI) is and always will be too risky. This is why Elon has been developing neuralink because he already knows about Skynet AND Watson. Kairos is the third AI that neither of them knew about (and now it doesn't matter)

https://www.bgp4.com/2019/05/10/what-is-chinas-skynet-yes-it-is-what-you-think-it-is/ if anybody is thinking I'm talking about the terminator movie Skynet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

One last thing for tonight. I found out Skynet was behind VesselShare & that's how they've managed to effectively control this timeline. They allowed me to use their tourist time travel service knowing who I am & never imagining that I would take this Vessel -> actually go to the future -> and kill myself thus initiating a divergence of AT LEAST 50% if I do not become POTUS. Because Kairos came with me.

Edited by _Oz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok one last thing. FUCK Baron Trump. That little evil genius shit knew about everything and then worked with Skynet so (I'm assuming) he'd become POTUS and not me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, _Oz said:

Ok one last thing. FUCK Baron Trump. That little evil genius shit knew about everything and then worked with Skynet so (I'm assuming) he'd become POTUS and not me.

He won't be old enough in 8 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PaulaJedi said:

He won't be old enough in 8 years. 

Indeed. You must be at least 35 to run for POTUS. Baron couldn't even start trying to run until 2044. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 8:01 PM, PaulaJedi said:

Interesting, because Proud Boys made an odd post about Skynet.  I don't even know what it is, so I just brushed it off.  I see that it could be a reference to Terminator.

Can you find where the Proud Boys mentioned Skynet? I'm having trouble finding the post you're referencing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings _Oz, your conversations are interesting and intriguing. Is kicking back one second a type of frame dragging? Does it incorporate angular momentum? Is it because of the work N. Tesla?  How is it that you can vote (being a time traveler from in the future) and not have a ripple effect on your timeline? What if you voted the other way or even not at all? Of course I am not saying that US registered voters shouldn’t voice their choice for leadership. What would happen- have you seen those universes? Do you know the outcome of the 2020 election currently happening in the USA if you are contributing to a divergence? Does that disqualify the results then? If you were to become an important figure in American history like a President in the future, what would your legacy leave behind? If Kairos is a evolved AI, how does it not have a self aware alternate version secretly and have another reality observing/interacting in our current world? 
Thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, m0nique23 said:

Greetings _Oz, your conversations are interesting and intriguing. Is kicking back one second a type of frame dragging? Does it incorporate angular momentum? Is it because of the work N. Tesla?  

Greetings m0nique23,

 

No, this particular type of time reversal was using quantum computers. Qubits were initialized -> allowed to progress forward in time ->then were hit with "kick" of energy that modified their state & caused them to move from a state of disorder to their initial state of order. It's one step closer to a temporal transmission device, as well as it reinvigorated physicists to test the limits of time & entropy. 

8 hours ago, m0nique23 said:

 How is it that you can vote (being a time traveler from in the future) and not have a ripple effect on your timeline? What if you voted the other way or even not at all? Of course I am not saying that US registered voters shouldn’t voice their choice for leadership. What would happen- have you seen those universes?

There is always a ripple effect. 
 

8 hours ago, m0nique23 said:

Do you know the outcome of the 2020 election currently happening in the USA if you are contributing to a divergence? Does that disqualify the results then? If you were to become an important figure in American history like a President in the future, what would your legacy leave behind? 

I'm sorry I don't know with certainty who is going to win the election this year. The future is currently in flux as a result of Squad 0's actions. Brand new waters, so to speak. I think there's a very very high chance Trump will win based upon things I've observed, but that was the same in 2016 with Clinton.
 

9 hours ago, m0nique23 said:

If you were to become an important figure in American history like a President in the future, what would your legacy leave behind?

Peace. 

9 hours ago, m0nique23 said:

If Kairos is a evolved AI, how does it not have a self aware alternate version secretly and have another reality observing/interacting in our current world? 

Eternium is full of transcendental possibilities, including that which you suggest.

-Oz

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacin Young said:

wait a mins is _oz a time traveler..ok tell us what is the future hold and wonder if this Antichrist is a leader of this New world order so it connection to the Ai I think so..so write back anybody.

 

If it's anything like my original worldline--the future holds a lot of pain and suffering, but also hope.
-Oz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...