John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you are not aware that the John Titor story is entirely fictional.

`I think you are not aware that its a thought experiment, which I also clearly questioned the truth. The point, is how eerily similar things are now to what he said they would be. Whether it's true or

You are looking in the wrong place, I didn't even mention China. Signs of unrest that leads to Civil War in America at the turn of the Presidential Election? The cause of the war being "order" and "ri

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mallard said:

you should look him up.. you know, seeing how this thread is about Predictions about Trump.

John Titors predictions were all fictional. The writer behind his persona was Larry Haber.

I'll go ahead and make a Trump prediction though. I predict Trump will expose the perpetrators behind the coronavirus hoax with Attorney General Barr's help. The Dems will be banished as a political party in this country.

• Like 1
  • Titorific! 1
Just now, Einstein said:

John Titors predictions were all fictional. The writer behind his persona was Larry Haber.

I'll go ahead and make a Trump prediction though. I predict Trump will expose the perpetrators behind the coronavirus hoax with Attorney General Barr's help. The Dems will be banished as a political party in this country.

Yes, this year promises to be a very interesting one ?

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Let me throw something off the wall in this conversation... What if as a Time traveler he came back, gave information and it changed the timeline? now we see all his predictions being false, but as someone from the future wouldn't care about people thinking he is fictional or crazy, as long as the timeline changed. Things that make you go hmmmm.... 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 11:10 AM, Einstein said:

I think you are not aware that the John Titor story is entirely fictional.

I think its funny/ironic you are still here discrediting this. You are like the cat that got the cream but you can stop licking yourself. 

On 6/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, Einstein said:

You must have read one of the rewritten versions of the Titor story. I still have the original postings taken from the Art Bell site and here. Much of what is on this site has been edited. In the Titor version Russia nuked the USA. The whole shebang you are talking about is based on belief. No facts or proof.

Prove it. Show some pics of the evidence you have. B/c I too, have the art bell thread as well as the original posts. I also have the book. It’s 2020, facts and evidence or bust boomer:)

Edited by Christina
  • Like 1
On 6/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, PaulaJedi said:

If the story were true, I did have a theory that he did not give the accurate date of events. It sure seems like we are beginning a civil war right now as we speak, and it could become worse if Trump wins again in November. I'm expecting more riots and fires. I am not too worried about WWIII because the future can be changed, IMHO. Trump has done a great job so far avoiding war. I would be more concerned about WWIII if the other party won the election. Sorry, not meaning to make this a political debate.

@BigMakAttack If you go to this link, the first 2 pinned posts are the original TTI Titor posts.

https://bbs.timetravel.institute/forums/time-travel-claims.58/

L..O..fooking...L

• 2 weeks later...

He said you can’t change the events of history but you can alter them. I don’t think he was wrong, I think he gave us the events of history but in our worldline since the whole divergence thing, it wouldn’t be exactly the same names, dates or times but it will be the same event.

He said the “mad cow” story hasn’t started yet and that was back in 2000, so in this worldline maybe it’s not mad cow...maybe it’s COVID?

And the whole Civil war thing surrounding a presidential election which has never been heard of this century until now must be another coincidence. You all are still thinking of war as pew pew and bombs. JT described war differently and basically sounds like Antifa, BLM, what’s happening in Seattle and Portland, and even the far right wing militias that are all mobilizing. This all started last year in 2019, (2004) but the election was 2020. (2005) Remember he never said what year was the election or if the president “leader” was the newly elected president or the current one before the election.

If this dude is fictional then he is the greatest story teller in the history of the world. The way he describes events that has happened in his worldline but not ours yet just makes you wonder. I guess it’s a coincidence that these predictions have weight 20 years later. This would make his worldline and ours 15 years apart.

There is so much more going on behind the scenes in this worldline that if you really dissect JTs posts, there’s just enough truth that it’s plausible this is all real.

I don’t know but there’s a reason this story or legend has affected and has stayed with so many people 2 decades later.

I fully believe the 1998 fax guy was a real time traveler. The 2000 one, you can always debate but the way that guy wrote that fax to Art Bell was way to natural sounding to be fake.

Edited by Gabe333
  • Like 1